Friday 3 February 2012

wearing pb + another gojes product from HaiO = healty lifestyle!!


TESTIMONIAL yg berjaya.. kalau kak ana boleh why not me ya!!..

hola frens.. since i move to my hometown (terengganu).. i'm gain bout 5kg!! what a bad feel bout this.. anyway TRG is the paradise of delicious Food ever!! :( but, last year in DEC 2011 my fren teach me how to wear PB easily... then she ask me to drink together with this amazing NURIC LACTOLITE!! now just 3 weeks i wearing pb and drink Lactolite consistently. My weight loss 2kgs now.. and i believe and confident with this gojes product!!.. actually it depend on our metabolism.. for me my body is high metabolism so for loss weight i must work hard!.. :) but if wearing PB+lactolite just wait and u'll not regret with da result... so frens out there what take u to wait too long?? PM or call/sms me now 013-9922789 for more info!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment